RE: Content of URL picked by Intent

From: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:58:56 +0900
To: 'Tobie Langel' <tobie@fb.com>, 'Norifumi Kikkawa' <Norifumi.Kikkawa@jp.sony.com>, 'Paul Kinlan' <paulkinlan@google.com>, 'Greg Billock' <gbillock@google.com>
Cc: 'WebIntents' <public-web-intents@w3.org>, public-device-apis@w3.org, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com

+1.

Greg. I think using the 'type' parameter is one good idea but prefer [{...}]
approach. Using 'type' to indicate multiple would add complexity to service
implementation as well as service picker logic - i.e., the service
identification with (action, type) pair, etc. As mentioned in [1], [{...}]
style is being used in quite a few places in web context including the ones
Tobie quoted above.

Jungkee

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-intents/2012Sep/0032.html