RE: Draft minutes 19 September 2012

From: Josh Soref <jsoref@rim.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:25:54 +0000
To: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I wrote:
> Attached are Draft minutes from today, 19 September 2012, for approval at
> our next teleconference/f2f. Along with last week's [1].
 > [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Sep/0089.html

Draft minutes from today, 19 September 2012 [1] and last week 12 September 2012 [2], for approval at our next teleconference/f2f.

In reviewing last week's minutes again, I noticed that Anssi was scribed and presented as two distinct personalities, that was unintentional, and when I'm not hurried, the speaker analysis makes that rather obvious. But in my rush, I didn't notice. So there is now a third and hopefully finally draft [2].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Sep/0090.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Sep/0091.html