[Pick Contacts Web Intent] Extend CfC for 'remove search' to 22 October

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 22:00:00 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
The decision regarding removing search from the Pick Contacts Web Intent requires more thought and list discussion based on the issues raised on the list and the call [1].

Thus we should extend the CfC deadline to allow this to happen - thus let's extend the CfC outlined below to 22 October, giving 3 more weeks for review and list discussion.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Sep/att-0131/minutes-2012-09-26.html#item04

For tracker this should complete ACTION-580