Re: [proximity] Tests and ref imp

On 21/05/2012 16:12, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> An initial JS reference implementation of both proximity specs:
> https://github.com/marcoscaceres/proximitysensor
>
> (Does not implement the event dispatching yet; will add that tonight
> or tomorrow).
Added event dispatching. Of course, I can't make the actual events
because host objects can't be extended (boooh!), but it's works well
enough - and it gets as close as possible to WebIDL (or at least my
reading of WebIDL).

Having said that, not having the initial state of the proximity sensor
is an issue (and should probably be marked as such in the spec).
> Also, an initial test suites are available for testing the WebIDL
> conformance:
> https://github.com/marcoscaceres/proximitysensor/blob/master/UserProximityEvent_tests.js
>
> https://github.com/marcoscaceres/proximitysensor/blob/master/DeviceProximityEvent_tests.js
>

> Review of the tests would be welcomed.
I've now created 63 tests. I would kindly ask that someone please review
them and let me know if I need to add more. It's the first time I've
made tests using HTML's testharness.js and was not sure about the best
way to structure them. Also, would appreciate some help with the
descriptions.