Re: [capture] HTML Media Capture implementor's feedback

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:53:21 +0300
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi All,

On 14.5.2012, at 21.18, ext Anssi Kostiainen wrote:

> On 11.5.2012, at 14.37, ext Anssi Kostiainen wrote:
>
>> I'll continue the work baking in implementors' feedback, but I'll give a bit more time for the discussion to settle before doing other substantial changes.
>
> First of all, thanks for all the feedback to date!
>
> As promised, here's the updated editor's draft:

[...]

> It reflect the implementors' feedback received to date, and aligns with the known implementations.
>
> Also, this draft tries to align more closely with the HTML5 spec and re-use its terminology, concepts, and microsyntaxes. After trimming off parts that were implemented by nobody, the draft lost much of its weight. All this meant that I basically rewrote the draft (or what was left of it, not much).

I added a terminology section, and moved term, concept, and microsyntax references in there. I also specified any unspecified terms introduced in this specification. The latest ED is at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

The diff to the previous ED:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/camera/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.127;r2=1.128;f=h

> Let me know what you think. I'd be especially happy if implementors would take a look at it.

Ditto.

-Anssi