Re: [sensors] the near/far event names

I need the value as what is considered "near" will be variable by implementation, and because different use cases will need different interpretations of "near".

I was not talking about using the mic to determine if the user is close... I was talking about using the proximity sensor to detect that the use was near, so the Webapp could turn on the mic.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan