Extending Network Service Discovery draft with advertisement

From: Jan Lindquist <jan.lindquist@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:51:37 +0100
To: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>, Clarke Stevens <c.stevens@cablelabs.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>

Even though this is only a draft I would like to suggest to extend the draft "Network Service Discovery and Messaging" with advertisement support.

Reference to original draft

The proposal is to update section 9 Use Cases and Requirements with a new requirement that is in line with the requirement specified in published "Requirements for Home Network Scenarios".

Reference to published requirements

The requirements to be added are according to the following two sections
1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/NOTE-hnreq-20111201/#services-advertisement
2. http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/NOTE-hnreq-20111201/#u6.-application-exposing-a-service

If this is agreed then I will contribute with the necessary changes to provide the support.

Best regards,