Hey, I joined DAP

From: James Hawkins <jhawkins@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:55:31 -0700
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hey folks,

I'm the Tech Lead of the team at Google implementing Web Intents in Chrome.
 I'm also the Chair of the Web Intents Task Force which is a
joint-deliverable from this group and Webapps.

I met many of you at the last DAP F2F, and I'm looking forward to meeting
the rest of you eventually.

Note that as a prerequisite for me joining DAP, Google joined the group as
an organization, which speaks volumes about the work this group is

James Hawkins