CfC: Light Events FPWD

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:05:25 +0200
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

this is a Call for Consensus to publish a FPWD of Light Events (http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/Overview.html).

Please review the current draft and make the comments you believe you need to make before next week, at which point we'll make the decision to publish or not.

Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect  if they were perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review, and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/