Re: [vibration] Exceptions no longer exist in WebIDL

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 14:58:42 +0100
Cc: ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
On Feb 9, 2012, at 10:58 , Anssi Kostiainen wrote:
> Thanks to Robin this issue fixed itself :)

Note that it would probably still be better to actually remove the exception's definition from the source ;)

> Throwing an exception and the NotSupportedError are defined in DOM4, so I guess the following terse wording should be enough:

Yes. This will come back to haunt us when we want to exit CR and DOM4 isn't mature enough, but we can cross that bridge when we get there. I reckon we can justify an exemption in this specific case.

Thanks!