Re: Proximity Events Feedback

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:35:19 +0100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>, ext Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Anssi Kostiainen
> <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com> wrote:
>> If I understood you correctly this could be fixed by removing all
>> "Attributes" and "Dictionary XXX Members" sections (and updating
>> the TOC accordingly). I'll need to dive into ReSpec and see if I
>> could craft a patch to make this a config flag. I could quickly
>> monkey patch this but that'd be a bit hackish, I guess.

Anssi, if you have the time to work on this I'd be happy to help, it's
been on my plate for a long while.

I think that the simplest approach would not be to hack it into the
current WebIDL support (which is complicated enough as it is) but rather
to build a new way of supporting WebIDL, probably using a real WebIDL
parser (which we now have) and hot comments to provide extra prose.

We can take this offline if you're interested.