W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2012

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 15 August 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:39:34 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <BE05968E-C2AA-4CF6-9C1D-54FBFF7FE760@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs Working Group  Distributed Meeting  15 August 2012

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements

"Ambient light events" FPWD published, http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-ambient-light-20120802/

Discussion of moving tests to Github, comments to public-test-infra@w3.org, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0021.html

2) Minutes approval

Approve minutes from 25 July 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/att-0019/minutes-2012-07-25.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 25 July 2012 are approved.

Approve minutes from 1 August 2012

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/att-0018/minutes-2012-08-01.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 1 August 2012 are approved.

3) HTML Media Capture Last Call

Last Call Comments from "Protocols and Formats" WG, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0026.html

http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-html-media-capture-20120712/

Last Call review period ended 9 August 2012

4)  Networked Service Discovery and Messaging FPWD comments

"Networked Service Discovery and Messaging" FPWD published, http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-discovery-api-20120807/

General comments, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0016.html (Cathy)

UPnP-specific comments: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0017.html (Cathy)

Additional general comments: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0025.html (Eyal)

Security & privacy considerations http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Aug/0015.html (Frederick, Robin)

5) WebIntents DAP Action Review

ACTION-514		Talk to the Web Schema group about using schema.org nouns for Intents	Robin Berjon

ACTION-516		Propose Security Considerations section on SSL for Intents sepc	Josh Soref

ACTION-550		add event for on load to webintents spec	James Hawkins

ACTION-551		share proposal on list to handle dynamic insertion/removal etc of <intent> tags	James Hawkins

ACTION-552		Send some spec text for the way that extras work	Robin Berjon

ACTION-555		Add mDNS adaption to the 'Web Intents Addendum - Local Services' specification for feature completion and before FPWD	Claes Nilsson

ACTION-556		Set up test repository with example, docs, manifest generation for Web Intents	Robin Berjon

6) Selected Action review

ACTION-474		Make a proposal for Network Information API	Adrian Bateman

ACTION-558		Draft a proposal for stills capture for gUM	Robin Berjon

ACTION-561		Produce a proposal draft for a StreamRecorder API	Richard Tibbett

7)  Action review

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open

8) Other Business

9) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
--

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 21:40:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 14 August 2012 21:40:07 GMT