Question for HTML Media Capture Spec

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 22:05:45 +0900
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi. all.

I have a new position in Samsung Electronics from April this year.
Fortunately I will continuously participate in this group as a
delegate of Samsung Electronics ;)
but due to this situation, I had a little bit long gap in here. So I
have questions as below concerning to the Media Capture specs.

In the implementation aspect, does the control panel of camera preview
depend on the browser company like control panel of HTML5 Video and
Audio ?
and there are some point to align between HTML Media Capture and Media
Capture API Specs?
Finally what is the status of HTML Media Capture Spec? This will go to
the LC in the near future ?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Wonsuk.