Re: First test cases for Contacts API; JavaScript-based prototype

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:55:46 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, public-device-apis@w3.org
Le mercredi 25 mai 2011 à 11:19 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> > Unless the group is already heavily invested in CVS, I think there
> are many benefits of using Mercurial (as is now done by at least the
> HTML WG and WebApps). I tend to view DAP test suites as falling under
> the Open Web Platform and as such, my preference would be to minimize
> the differences with the other groups' testing infrastructure choices.
>
> I agree with Art. Hg has quite a few advantages over CVS, and in fact
> I wouldn't be averse to progressively moving all our drafts there.

OK, I've thus created a new Mercurial repository for DAP:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/
and moved the tests there (with redirects and links on dev.w3.org as
much as possible)

I've also made it so that tests get deployed on w3c-test.org:
http://w3c-test.org/dap/contacts/tests/
http://w3c-test.org/dap/contacts/tests/test-cases/

(which should address your concern below:
)