Marking up test assertions in Contacts API (was: First test cases for Contacts API; JavaScript-based prototype)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:29:55 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Le mardi 24 mai 2011 à 10:22 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> As per my ACTION-298, I have started working on a test suite for our
> Contacts API; I have developed so far 7 simple test cases, available at:
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/tests/test-cases/

And as per the rest of my ACTION-298, I've added markup in the Contacts
API that identify the test assertions for which I have developed test
cases, see
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/contacts/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.132;r2=1.136;f=h

To identify a test assertion in the spec, one simply needs to use an id
starting with "ta-" to wrap the relevant text, and add a class set to
"product-ua".

Once assertions are marked up that way, they will appear in the test
suite document:
http://w3c-test.org/dap/contacts/tests/#ua
(it has right now only the 7 assertions I have developed tests for; we
need obviously to identify more test assertions which could drive the
work on more tests as well)

I consider myself relieved of ACTION-298 :)