W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > January 2011

R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-01-19

From: Marengo Marco <marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:46:27 +0100
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FB5403D9FEDCAD418C07798F33DFB9A40B86311826@GRFMBX703BA020.griffon.local>
Regrets,

marco

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] Per conto di Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Inviato: mercoledž 19 gennaio 2011 2.05
A: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Oggetto: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-01-19

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #51 2011-01-19

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
. Note any additions or changes to agenda
. Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) Seoul F2F logistics, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Jan/0002.html (Kangchan)

2b) "Device API Access Control Use Cases and Requirements" update published, http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-dap-policy-reqs-20110118/

2c) HTML5 logo, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0062.html (Philippe)

3) Minutes approval

Approve 12 January minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/att-0035/minutes-2011-01-12.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 12 January 2011 approved

4) Messaging API

Update summary.

proposed RESOLUTION: publish updated Messaging API draft

5) Contacts API

Status, vCard references, updates?

6) HTML+Speech Feedback

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0057.html (Michael Bodell)

7) Privacy issue review and next steps

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0067.html (Frederick)

8) Action and Issue review

8a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-324              Prepare access reqmts for publishing, pubrules etc      Frederick Hirsch        2011-01-19      Policy Framework Requirements

ACTION-325              Update Messaging to clarify security considerations and URI schemes     Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux

8b) Open Action review

Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my

When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)

8c) Issue review

9) Other Business

10) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel:
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings :
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
Received on Wednesday, 19 January 2011 12:46:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:16 GMT