HTML5 Events loop and Contacts LC

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:19:27 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi

As the group has been contemplating moving the Contacts API to Last
Call, I think one remaining show-stopper that we forgot to identify was
the availability of the integration into the HTML5 Event loop — which
has been in theory deferred to the Core Device document, but hasn't been
defined yet.

In practice, I'm not sure the value of exporting that piece of the API
to an external document is that beneficial (compared to incorporating it
in documents that need it).

Independently of where it lives, the main thing we need is concrete text
before we can reasonably claim that Contacts is ready enough for LC. I
understand that Robin as an action item to work on this (ACTION-271),
but maybe we could find someone in the group willing to give him a hand?