W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > February 2011

Regrets (was RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-02-02)

From: Suresh Chitturi <schitturi@rim.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:07:09 -0600
Message-ID: <D37CC1B151BD57489F4F89609F168FE808AC62FE@XCH01DFW.rim.net>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Possible regrets for tomorrow's call due to conflict. Sorry!

FYI, regarding the Calendar API, I have some comments/feedback that I am directly working with Rich to incorporate them and we will bring them to the group if necessary.

Regards,
Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:00 PM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-02-02

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #52 2011-02-02

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
* Note any additions or changes to agenda
* Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) TPAC 2011, suggest DAP plan on 3-4 Nov for F2F - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Jan/0006.html 

proposed RESOLUTION: Schedule DAP F2F during TPAC 2011 for 3-4 November 2011.

2b) UK/French dial in access; calling zakim via voip, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2011Feb/0000.html

2c) Messaging API draft update published, see http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-messaging-api-20110120/

2d) Web Introducer prototype update, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0096.html (Claes)

2e) Seoul F2F and  workshop planning 

please complete registration page, http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-reg/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 19 January minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/att-0081/minutes-2011-01-19.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 19 January 2011 approved

4) Contacts

4a) Draft updated,  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0091.html (Rich)

4b) Editing writer, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0092.html (Daniel)

4c) ISSUE-106, utcOffset and tz

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0094.html

4d) HTML5 and vcard

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0106.html (Rich)

5) Calendar 

edits to align with Contacts, comments

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Feb/0001.html (Dom)

6) Messaging 

ISSUE-107, integrate URIs schemes in Messaging API

similarity to XMLHttpRequest

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0105.html (Rich)

7) Gallery Use Cases

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0101.html (Dom)

8) Privacy 

 Mozilla, "Do Not Track", http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0095.html

Microsoft, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0100.html

Ruleset issue questions,  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0097.html (Frederick)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Feb/0000.html (Dom)

9) Action and Issue review

9a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-292		Review ruleset issues	Frederick Hirsch	2011-01-20	Privacy

ACTION-324		Prepare access reqmts for publishing, pubrules etc	Frederick Hirsch	2011-01-19	Policy Framework Requirements

ACTION-325		Update Messaging to clarify security considerations and URI schemes	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux	2011-01-19	Messaging API

ACTION-326		Create a registration form for Seoul F2F	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux	2011-01-26	Organizational matters

ACTION-328		Edit the contacts to address concerns with the way writing is described, moving writing to informative appendix and updating abstract	Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux	2011-01-26	contactsWrite

ACTION-331		Review ISSUE-64	Frederick Hirsch

== suggested closing, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2011Jan/0098.html

9b) Open Action review

Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my

When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)

9c) Issue review

10) Other Business

11) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : 
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
Received on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 22:08:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:16 GMT