Visa information needed for next F2F (Re: Next F2F Meeting Logistics)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:16:13 +0100 (CET)
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
> Thanks you all for choosing Huawei as next DAP meeting host.
> Please find some information about Travel and Invitation Letter (for VISA)
> attached.

I've put a copy of the content of that document into our wiki for ease of
access and retrieval: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ShenzhenF2F20011

I've linked the said page from the group home page.

Please note that if you intend to join the F2F (March 20-22 in Shenzhen)
and need a visa to go to China, you should start the process to get your
visa now by sending the required info to our host to get the required
invitation letter.