Messaging API update

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 10:37:04 +0200
To: maoteo@novanotio.es
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi Maria,

As you may have read in the minutes of our previous F2F [1], the group
would like to push a new version of the Messaging API that would take
the approach I highlighted in
(using URI schemes as the key to create protocol-specific messages).

The idea would be to publish a new TR draft with that proposal, and
specifically ask for feedback on the comparison between the two

If that's a agreeable to you, I would be happy to bring the needed
changes in the editors draft in preparation for such a publication.

Let me know,