Updated draft charter

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 10:32:46 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

I've updated the proposed new charter for the group with the results of
the discussions at our F2F:
http://www.w3.org/2010/11/DeviceAPICharter.html

In particular, I have:
* removed the comm log api
* split the APIs for beeps, vibrations and menu
* added the permission API
* added the WG note re privacy best practices
* changed app launcher into our discussion of an intent-based mechanism
* added device and services discovery
* split sysinfo in network, battery, generic sensors
* amended success criteria to mention installable Web applications

I think the intent-based mechanism would deserve a bit more explanation;
I'm hoping Claes could provide that.

I haven't added the Rec-track privacy deliverable: Frederick, could you
provide some rough description of what should be in the charter?

I think I have integrated all the other points that were discussed, but
please let me know if I missed something.