Re: updated draft of Permissions for Device API access (was "Device API Features and Capabilities")

Le mercredi 29 septembre 2010 à 15:58 +0200, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
a écrit :
> I think Suresh is making a good point, that some permissions are
> granted for a period of time and others are for a single operation,
> and that we should consider it.

But the document already mentions it, e.g.:
"In the Web browser environment, this permission is usually granted
through explicit user’s consent, and is retained for later access in the
same session."
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-perms/#geolocation

"In the Web browser environment, this permission is usually granted
implicitly by asking the user to select what data of which contacts
should be shared, for each call to the said method."
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-perms/#contact

So, I'm not sure what further change would be needed to take this into
account.

Dom