Re: updated draft of Permissions for Device API access (was "Device API Features and Capabilities")

I think Suresh is making a good point, that some permissions are granted for a period of time and others are for a single operation, and that we should consider it.

I'm confused by mention of WARP - it is not referenced in the permissions document and I'm not sure we need a dependency on it to progress the permissions draft.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia