Re: Network interface (was: Draft minutes 2010-09-15)

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:

> Specific references would be useful to see from where we would be
> starting; I'm still not convinced these are useful is sufficiently many
> contexts to deserve to be added to SysInfo at this stage.

ping

traceroute

nslookup (use the "server" command to switch servers)

time curl

This requires a natural language understanding task.  The W3C has in
the past supported encodings to explain complicated legal documents in
very simple terms.

These numbers are supposed to be accurate in advertising publications,
and thus should be as available as news.