Re: Updates to FileAPI

I have a question regarding lastModifiedDate. The spec says that this
property returns "an HTML5 valid date string". Per HTML 5 spec, a valid date
string consists of only year, month and day information. It does not contain
any time information. Do we really want this or what we want to return is "a
local date and time string" per the HTML5 spec?

Thanks,

Jian