Re: WAC specification links

On Nov/4/2010 6:32 AM, ext David Rogers wrote:
> Before the DAP/WAC session this afternoon, I wanted to share with you
> the links to the Wholesale Applications Community (WAC) specifications.
>
> WAC 1.0 is here: http://www.wholesaleappcommunity.com/
>
> WAC Waikiki (public draft) is here (feedback is actively encouraged):
> http://public.wholesaleappcommunity.com/
Where are: the Patent Policy that covers an implementation of these
specs, the list of organizations/companies that have agreed to that
Patent Policy and any patent disclosures (or exclusions) that have been
made for the specs?

IOW, I'm looking for the type of data that is available in DAP's Patent
Policy status:

   http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/43696/status

-Art Barstow