Re: Draft minutes 2010-03-31

From: Rik Sagar <org.whatwg@sagar.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:14:48 -0700
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

WRT CaptureAPIs,

*>Capture API

*

*>darobin: AFAICT all the changes suggested in the F2F have been implemented

>... ilkkao also sent a message it has been updated
>*darobin: any objections to proceed to FPWD?
Could you give some more attention to the type attribute and the
supportedXxxFormats list.

I raised the concern, in my recent message, that mime-type is not
meaningful.  I propose expanding the format to include audio and video codec
information (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0230.html).

Thanks for your time.

Regards,