Updated Security,Privacy Policy Requirements draft (ACTION-107)

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:59:03 -0400
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "BRYAN L (ATTCINW) SULLIVAN" <BS3131@att.com>
I have updated  the "Security, Privacy and Policy Requirements draft"
to reflect the changes we agreed upon yesterday, including the changes
provided by Bryan, a change to update the conformance section (and
move the privacy categories to a new section), and addition of a new
section on privacy requirements including the table indicating how
various privacy areas might be addressed.

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/

Please review and indicate any additional changes needed.

This should complete ACTION-107

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia