RE: Calendar FPWD - Proposal of Lunar Calendar System to Device API

From: 이강찬 <chan@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:04:12 +0900
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

Basically, I have positive opinion on Calendar API.

Then, as I mentioned early on Lunar calendar system (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Nov/0055.html),same to the Calendar API.

I summarized Use cases of Lunar Calendar System to Calendar API, and
You can see it at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Mar/att-0026/Proposal_of_Lunar_Calendar_System_to_Device_API.pdf

Best Regards,

Kangchan