Powerbox: UMP & CORS

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:34:23 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

I just wanted to clarify a small detail concerning Powerbox. The proposal mentions relying on UMP for access; I have nothing against Unified Messaging, but it's currently a fairly early draft and it's unclear what solution will eventually be gravitated towards. I can't see any specific reason why the same proposal couldn't be used with CORS (or whatever we end up with). Am I right in presuming that it's saying UMP now, but it could in fact be another similar option?

PS: any chance of changing the UMP acronym to something else? ;-)

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards