Re: updated Policy Profile

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:32:47 +0200
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Le mardi 22 juin 2010 à 23:20 +0200, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com a
écrit :
> I've updated the policy profile to change the title, abstract and introduction since it is not a profile of XACML 2.0
>
> "Policy Markup for Device APIs"

Some other titles I thought about, somewhat more descriptive, and with
pronounceable acronyms:
* Access Control Rules Interchange for Device APIs (ACRIDA)
* Access Control Rules Interchange for APIs (ACRIA)
* ACcess Control Rules for APIs (ACCRA)
* Rules Interchange for Privileged Access to Device APIs (RIPADA)

(but as I indicated separately, I don't think we should focus on that
aspect of the work yet)