system information draft status

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:20:09 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I see we've removed operatorName, apn, mcc and mnc from System Information. Didn't we agree that we'd create a new draft that contains these, and progress it along with System Information in same  W3C states (e.g. Last Call etc)?

Do we have such a draft yet, or is it in progress? If we wish to move System Information to Last Call, I think we should also have this other draft ready to go to the same state.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia