Transferring File* to WebApps redux

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:33:15 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

as mentioned last week, there is talk of potentially transferring the File * deliverables to WebApps where they are being far more actively discussed (or even, discussed at all).

This transfer naturally needs to be ratified by the DAP WG, a decision that will be on this week's call. Since my previous email on the topic elicited no response whatsoever, I'm sending this one as a reminder to make sure that no one missed the previous one.

Enough administrativia, you may now return to productive work :)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/