proposed revision to policy requirements

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:39:07 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I took an action (ACTION-166)  to review the policy requirements, and in the process thought some re-organization might be useful.

I think it is also helpful to be explicit about the differences between the enterprise and user-controlled cases, as well as widget and web cases. I also cleaned up and simplified some of the text.

Attached is a revised draft. If the WG agrees this is a good direction I'll check it in.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

(This should complete ACTION-166).