CfC: The Messaging API FPWD

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:47:07 +0200
To: public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

Robin is away, but agreed that upon implementation of the changes
discussed during the F2F last week, we should start a call for consensus
on the Message API.

This is thus a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to
publishing the Messaging API as a FPWD.

The draft can be read at:
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/messaging/

Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect — if they were
perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review,
and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but
positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1). Please send
feedback before next Tuesday (Jul 27) as much as possible.

Thanks!

Dom