Re: JavaScript Permissions interface in WebApps

Andrei

Thanks, looking at it again.

So section 4.1 has the key points. Cases include implicit/explicit user consent, or some rule mechansm, or implicit trust. This is not inconsistent with DAP directions.  It does not specify any mechanisms.

I'm taking a look at the test cases, http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/test-suite/#ua-tests

Do you have any comment on the status of the testing and plans going forward?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia