RE: Camera properties (Re: [sysinfo] draft ready for review)

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:29:32 -0000
To: "Max Froumentin" <maxfro@opera.com>, "Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I think the majority of devices are going to be mobile, but who's to say that a decent camera isn't going to contain a 3G module in the future? I think the question is really whether we want to push this back to version 2.0 or not - at the moment, 99% of devices using this will be your average mobile phone cameras (and we're talking multi-millions of devices).

David.