Re: Contacts API

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:47:50 +0100
To: Rich Tibbett <rich.tibbett@gmail.com>
Cc: Christopher Hunt <huntc@internode.on.net>, public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi Rich,

Le vendredi 10 décembre 2010 à 13:04 +0100, Rich Tibbett a écrit :
> Having said that, it may not be such a critical issue within Contacts.
> Only the birthday and revision attributes use a Date object

I think Christopher was alluding to the "timezone" attribute of the
Contact interface:

It is currently expressed as an offset to UTC (incorrectly labeled as
GMT in the example); Christopher suggests that this offset is not an
accurate description for a timezone (a problem we have indeed already
started to address for Calendar).