Updated Policy Requirements draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:16:53 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Based on the Resolution and discussion on today's call, I have updated the policy requirements draft with the proposal I had made earlier, removing the phrase "un-managed" from web browser, and making some tweaks accordingly.

Please review and discuss any suggested changes on the list.

http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/policy-reqs/

Can we agree on next week's call to publish an updated WD of this document?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia