W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > August 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-08-18

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:37:34 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Message-ID: <5144A151-5B6A-4D99-A9BF-29A444B6365F@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting  #37  2010-08-18

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 Note any additions or changes to agenda
 Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) next F2F WG questionnaire and TPAC registration and information

WG questionnaire (for all), http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/tpac2010dap/

TPAC registration (for in-person attendees) http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2010reg/

2b) March F2F questionnaire (Seoul, Korea)

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/seoul-f2f-dates/

2c) Contacts API WD published 17 August

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20100817/

2d) W3C Workshop on Privacy and data usage control 04/05 October 2010, Boston

http://www.w3.org/2010/policy-ws/

3) Minutes approval

Approve 11 August minutes

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0041/minutes-2010-08-11.html

4)   Proposed Policy Requirements  revision

proposal - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0051.html (Frederick)

comment - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0053.html (Claes)

update - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0057.html (Frederick)

5) Policy Features draft

Revisions based on feedback from Marco

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0054.html (Frederick)

6) Privacy  

6a) Privacy and ODRL

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0055.html (Renato, Robin)

6b) Privacy and/or Policy action updates?

7)  Calendar

7a) Calendaring coordination

8) Contacts API

8a) Published. Additional updates?

8b)  Informal proposal for integration of Contacts API with HTML forms

read only?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0049.html (Wojciech)

9)  Messaging API

Attachments

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0028.html (Robin)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/0031.html (Thomas)

10)  Capture

Any new discussion? 

11) SysInfo status (deferred unless new topics)

Outstanding editorial  and review items - planned completion mid august (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Aug/att-0017/minutes-2010-08-04.html#item05 )

ACTION-213, ACTION-243, ACTION-214 

Any other SysInfo discussion?

12) Other API discussion

13) Action and Issue review

13a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-241: Frederick Hirsch to Review and update policy requirements

13b) Open Action review

Please review and note if these can be closed or note anticipated date of completion

ACTION-210	Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper

ACTION-216 Reformulate gallery API to look like contacts API

ACTION-218 Provide proposal for feature architecture text regarding web and widgets cases for feature document

13c) Open Issue Review
	   
14) AOB

15) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 17 August 2010 19:38:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:12 GMT