W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-21

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:05:15 -0400
Message-Id: <4A80E109-B046-4077-B3D1-35E4A2916014@nokia.com>
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting    
#24  2010-03-21

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
   Note any additions or changes to agenda
   Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Updated web IRC client

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Apr/0007.html 
 > (Robin)

3) Minutes approval

   14 April 2010

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0049/minutes-2010-04-14.html 
 >

4) Policy Discussion

4a) Privacy  rulesets

Editorial update - ReSpec conversion <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0070.html 
 > (Alissa)

Explanation on privacy time frames, <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0061.html 
 > (John)

Additional rationale related to document <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0058.html 
 > (Alissa)

4b) Privacy requirements

<http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-reqs/>

Proposed changes related to rulesets and issues noted in document

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0071.html 
 > (Frederick)

ACTION-153 Refine privacy requirements (with John)

ACTION-158 Send proposed changes to list re privacy requirements

ACTION-112 Separate privacy requirements on UA from other privacy  
requirements (on APIs, for user policies, and for best practices for  
recipients)

4c) Privacy section for API documents

ACTION-116 Phrase the temporary privacy section

ACTION-130 Propose changes to calendar specification to address  
privacy minimization

Plan to publish FPWD of privacy requirements and FPWD of privacy  
ruleset this month?

5) API Discussion

5a) Messaging API

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0069.html 
 > (Suresh)

FPWD?

5b) Filewriter API

Status of updates, list discussion

5c) Calendar

Timezoned date? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0051.html 
 > (Richard)

5d) Other API updates?

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

None

7) AOB

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--
Received on Tuesday, 20 April 2010 20:05:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:07 GMT