W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > April 2010

R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-21

From: Marengo Marco <marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:27:06 +0200
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FB5403D9FEDCAD418C07798F33DFB9A40B7B616DAF@GRFMBX703BA020.griffon.local>
Please accept my regrets,

Marco



-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] Per conto di Frederick Hirsch
Inviato: marted́ 20 aprile 2010 22.05
A: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Oggetto: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-04-21

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
#24  2010-03-21

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  . Note any additions or changes to agenda
  . Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Updated web IRC client

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Apr/0007.html
 > (Robin)

3) Minutes approval

  . 14 April 2010

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/att-0049/minutes-2010-04-14.html
 >

4) Policy Discussion

4a) Privacy  rulesets

Editorial update - ReSpec conversion <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0070.html
 > (Alissa)

Explanation on privacy time frames, <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0061.html
 > (John)

Additional rationale related to document <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0058.html
 > (Alissa)

4b) Privacy requirements

<http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-reqs/>

Proposed changes related to rulesets and issues noted in document

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0071.html
 > (Frederick)

ACTION-153 Refine privacy requirements (with John)

ACTION-158 Send proposed changes to list re privacy requirements

ACTION-112 Separate privacy requirements on UA from other privacy
requirements (on APIs, for user policies, and for best practices for
recipients)

4c) Privacy section for API documents

ACTION-116 Phrase the temporary privacy section

ACTION-130 Propose changes to calendar specification to address
privacy minimization

Plan to publish FPWD of privacy requirements and FPWD of privacy
ruleset this month?

5) API Discussion

5a) Messaging API

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0069.html
 > (Suresh)

FPWD?

5b) Filewriter API

Status of updates, list discussion

5c) Calendar

Timezoned date? <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Apr/0051.html
 > (Richard)

5d) Other API updates?

6) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

None

7) AOB

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

--

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
Received on Wednesday, 21 April 2010 06:24:59 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:53:43 UTC