W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > September 2009

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2009-09-30

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:15:18 -0400
Message-Id: <797CC77E-8464-4FD9-9154-2F1F592CADFD@nokia.com>
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Agenda -  Device APIs and Policy Working Group

Distributed Meeting #2,  2009-09-30

Logistics: Time: 10:00 Boston; 14:00 UTC; 15:00 London; 16:00 Paris;
07:00 San Francisco; 23:00 Seoul

Duration: 90 minutes tops
  Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152

  Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
  IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
  Confidentiality of minutes: Public

Please register attendance in IRC using "Present+ first_last" and
please update zakim with "zakim, aaa is handle" to correlate phone  
information with handle.

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection

Note any additions or changes to agenda. Select scribe.

Scribe information
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Plans related to upcoming teleconferences, f2f, other meetings. Any   
special announcements.

TPAC registration and hotel reminder
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2009Sep/0000.html

TPAC registration deadline extended
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2009Sep/0003.html

Please complete F2F Dial-in Questionnaire
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/phonetpac2009/?

Results
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/phonetpac2009/results

3) Minutes approval

Approve draft minutes 2009-09-23, adding Richard Tibbett to present list

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Sep/0122.html

4) Editorial Team report

4a) Editorial Updates

none

4b) Open editorial issues requiring discussion

none

5) Close Pending Action Items (no discussion unless concern raised)

ACTION-3,  Follow up with OMTP on BONDI contributors joining DAP,  
Thomas Roessler

ACTION-7, Set up dial-in questionnaire for face-to-face, Thomas Roessler

ACTION-13, Come up with requirements and proposals for the Gallery  
API, Dzung Tran

ACTION-17, Provide more functional requirements, Dzung Tran

6) Policy Segment

Review progress on requirements  and issues.

Action review.

7) API Segment

Review progress on requirements

8) Issue review

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/open

9) Other Business

10) Adjourn

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
Received on Tuesday, 29 September 2009 18:16:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:00 GMT