Re: ISSUE-18, List of security policy starting points

From: Paddy Byers <paddy@aplixcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:08:03 +0100
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: "public-device-apis@w3.org Device APIs and Policy Working Group WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

Do we have any volunteers to review and compare the inputs?

I am happy to contribute to review and compare the inputs, and also to
support anyone else reviewing the BONDI inputs.

(I work for Aplix Corp. but am here as a representative of OMTP/BONDI. I
chair BONDI's Architecture and Security (A&S) workstream and was the editor
of the A&S documents.)

Paddy