Re: Reminder: Sign up for TPAC

Hi,

On Sep 18, 2009, at 11:43 , <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com> <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com
 > wrote:
> We briefly discussed on the conf. call that the meetings of the
> WebApps
> WG and the DAP WG will overlap on Monday and Tuesday.
>
> As a member of both groups it would be good to have a recommendation
> on
> which to attend on which days. I understand the choice is either/or at
> the moment.
>
> Is this likely to change to allow participants of both groups to
> attend
> both meetings, or part of each meeting?

As you can guess, deciding which of the many groups go on the first
two or the last two days is a nightmare for W3C Team. DAP can't be
moved because Frederick is chairing XML Security on Thu-Fri (moving
XML Security would likely mess up a bunch of XML Activity meetings).
WebApps can't be moved because Art won't be there after Thu, and it
can't clash with HTML5.

All in all I'm afraid we'll have to live with this.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/