RE: Reminder: Sign up for TPAC

Hi,

We briefly discussed on the conf. call that the meetings of the WebApps
WG and the DAP WG will overlap on Monday and Tuesday.

As a member of both groups it would be good to have a recommendation on
which to attend on which days. I understand the choice is either/or at
the moment.

Is this likely to change to allow participants of both groups to attend
both meetings, or part of each meeting?

Thanks,

Richard