RE: Reminder: Sign up for TPAC

From: <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:43:54 +0200
To: <robin@berjon.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

We briefly discussed on the conf. call that the meetings of the WebApps
WG and the DAP WG will overlap on Monday and Tuesday.

As a member of both groups it would be good to have a recommendation on
which to attend on which days. I understand the choice is either/or at
the moment.

Is this likely to change to allow participants of both groups to attend
both meetings, or part of each meeting?

Thanks,

Richard