Introduction

From: <Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:40:11 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi All,

I'm a researcher and R&D project manager at Deutsche Telekom
Laboratories (Deutsche Telekom's R&D unit), based in Berlin, Germany. My
current focus are mobile multimodal applications and I'm also working on
this topic in the W3C VoiceBrowser and Multimodal WGs. I will contribute
to the work in this group in collaboration with T-Mobile and the
Fraunhofer Institute.

Best,
Ingmar.

--
Ingmar Kliche

Voice & Multimodal Solutions / Intuitive Usabiliby
Innovation Development
Deutsche Telekom AG, Laboratories

http://www.telekom.de/laboratories