RE: ISSUE-13: Gathering requirements [Messaging API]

From: <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:31:58 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Considering the WG focus on the ubiquitous web it may initially help to
frame Messaging API requirements according to the messaging system(s) in
scope for this API.

For example, which particular systems should be addressed by this API
(IM? SMS? MMS? Email? ...Twitter? etc)...or should (and could) the
Messaging API be agnostic to the underlying messaging system(s) in use?

Any thoughts welcome of course. I'm unclear at the moment as to which
messaging system this API will address.

br/ Richard