Re: Introductions

From: Arribas, Laura, VF-Group <Laura.Arribas@vodafone.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:16:41 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi All,

My name is Laura Arribas and I'll be focusing on the Policy side in the
DAP WG.

I joined Vodafone R&D half a year ago after spending one year rotating
between different VF departments as part of a Graduate Programme. I am
now part of the Security & Maths Modelling Team.

In my first months I've been involved in OMTP's BONDI project.

I am especially interested in the Policy side of this WG, that is the
reason why I volunteered to be one of the editors of the Security Policy
spec.

Looking forward to working with and learning from you all!

Have a nice Friday!

Laura

----------------------------

Laura Arribas

Security Technologies Researcher
Vodafone Group R&D

Tel: +44 (0) 7775411861
Fax: +44 (0) 1635231776
E-mail: laura.arribas@vodafone.com

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire
RG14 2FN
Registered in England No 3802001.