Re: Introductions

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:11:26 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Cc: DAP <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi there,

I'm Anselm and work for Aplix Corporation, however I do not represent
Aplix Corporation or any other organization.
I subscribed as an interested public individual.

I've been involved in the BONDI RI development and the BONDI
filesystem interface specification. In my free time I'm an open source
developer for the http://suckless.org project.

My philosophy is about keeping software and specifications as simple
and clear as possible, which sounds easier than it actually is. I hope
to contribute to this WG from a developer perspective.

Kind regards,
Anselm